Friday, May 11, 2018
Sunday, May 6, 2018
English Lavender is one of the most beautiful seeds you can plant in your garden. Often people don't realize that Lavender is an herb and the flower and the essential oil of lavender are used to make holistic medicine.
Common Herbal and Holistic Uses of Lavender:
- MOOD BOOSTER - Lavender is used for restlessness, insomnia, nervousness, and depression.
- DIGESTIVE ISSUES - It is also used for a variety of digestive complaints, loss of appetite, vomiting, nausea, intestinal gas, and upset stomach.
- PAIN RELIEF - Some people use lavender for painful conditions including migraine headaches, toothaches, sprains, nerve pain, sores, and joint pain.
- FEMALE HEALTH - Used for acne and cancer, and to promote menstruation.
- SKIN AID - Lavender is applied to the skin for hair loss and pain, and to repel mosquitoes and other insects
- CIRCULATION - Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to bathwater to treat circulation disorders and improve mental well being.
- AROMATHERAPY - inhaling lavender is used as aromatherapy for insomnia, pain, and agitation related to dementia.
- FLAVORING - In foods and beverages, lavender is used as a flavor component.
Saturday, May 5, 2018
|When bush beans are planted with potatoes, they will protect them from the Colorado potato beetle, one of the most destructive bugs that attack potatoes. This is a mutually beneficial relationship, as the potato, in turn, protects the beans from the Mexican bean beetle.|
Use Companion Plants to Naturally Control Pests
Monday, April 16, 2018
Ready to enjoy backyard honey? Click Here!
Friday, June 9, 2017
SUMMERTIME SHARINGTerraShield is my family’s favorite blend for the summer.
We have five boys who’d live outside if we let them and TerraShield is the magic that wards off any insects that want to join our summer festivities.
This oil is safe for everyone in your family and can even help your garden flourish by giving it a protective barrier.
Combine TerraShield with these cute 4 oz frosted glass pump spray bottles and then everyone can have summertime bug-free fun!
Pick up some of these cute bottles before you next activity: https://goo.gl/B1530V
Thursday, May 25, 2017
Emotions and Essential Oils Book
Are Essential Oils Capable of Changing Your Emotions?
Did you know that people have been using essential oils for thousands of years to help regulate and maintain a healthy emotional state?
Learn more about this and much more in this groundbreaking book which bridges the gap between the physical and emotional aspects of essential oils, and creates a user-friendly guide for taking charge of your emotional health.
Purchase your copy today at OilLife here: https://goo.gl/tYgwcg